Mass corporate software upgrade with virtually no disruption to daily workflow.
A multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of products for major disease areas including cancer, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, infection, neuroscience, respiratory and inflammation.
A multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company was under a firm deadline to have ALM upgraded from 11.52 to 12.55, eApprove replaced with VERA 2.3 and approximately 60 projects upgraded with as little disruption as possible to the user community.
- System Owners and Administrators were new to ALM
- Required a new approval and signature process
- Approximately 60 projects had to be converted, with the majority being during off standard business hours
- Compressed schedule of 11 weeks, which also included 2 major US holidays
- Mandatory completion by end-of-calendar year (2018)
- Tx3 provided in-depth walkthroughs on ALM (Installation, Usage and Administration) with system owners
- Tx3 provided numerous VERA Super-User training and Admin training session for user community
- Tx3 implemented VERA with custom approval routes that conformed to AstraZeneca’s electronic records approval policy
- Performed live project migrations / conversions over 2 successive weekends
- Completed all migrations ahead of schedule
VERA version 2.3 was implemented, as well as upgrading approximately 60 projects from ALM 11.52 to ALM 12.55
- Tx3 VERA Saas -- Validated Electronic Records Approval software hosted in a validated environment
- Tx3 ALM VERA adapter for Tosca
- Tx3 Partner Products:
- Micro Focus ALM
- Micro Focus UFT