Qualified Cloud for Life Sciences
Let us install, configure, and manage your CSV toolset, so you can meet your deadlines while maintaining compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
Moving to a qualified cloud hosting platform is one of the best ways to give life science organizations the flexibility and speed needed to enable digital transformation, allowing them to modernize their SDLC while staying in compliance.
Whether you’re looking to transform your document-centric approach or simply shed existing infrastructure, Helios can offer improved scalability, security, and efficiency, combined with expert installation – all on a single subscription cost.
Qualified Cloud Platform
Single-Tenant SaaS Solution
Fast Infrastructure Setup and Expert Support
Qualified Cloud Hosting for Secure and Audit-Ready Processes
- Qualified environment for compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and related regulations
- Built-in disaster recovery, encryption, and automated backup
- Secure network of SOC 2 and GDPR-compliant data centers
Single Tenant SaaS – Ultimate Control for CSV in Life Sciences
- Plan for changes to meet your schedule and activities
- Upgrade when your team is ready
- Implement custom configurations to meet unique business needs
Expert Setup and Support to Accelerate Agile Evolution
- Qualified, end-to-end setup time is typically less than a week
- Quickly scale up based on demand
- Choose a standard or elevated model of application support
Combine Helios With VERA to Transform Your CSV Process
- Leverage VERA functionality fine-tuned for leading life science technologies
- Improve efficiency and consistency with automated e-signature approval
- Seamlessly integrate with Agile and DevOps testing tools