Easily Integrate VERA DevOps with Industry-Leading Tools
A seamless integration enables VERA to control Jira data and standardize approval lifecycles without restricting core Jira functionality or requiring Jira customization.
VERA extends the capabilities of Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), for computer system validation testing.
Action Menu tailored to your project role
- Dynamic Approval Workflow
- Approve, Reject or Reassign multiple entries at once
- Assign approval tasks to user or group with email notification
- Flexibility to adapt to client specific processes through configuration vs. customization
- Dry Runs segmented in Dry Run Test Sets for informal testing
Continuous Validation Process Improvement
- Reduced time and cost by automation of routine validation tasks
- Increase quality and compliance through standardized, repeatable and enforceable process
- Risk Assessment functionality -- based on GAMP 5 M3 Quality Risk Manaagement
- Reduced time & cost in implementation and validation
- Adopt Life Sciences industry best practices by leveraging an out of the box solution
VERA integrates with qTest making record approvals transparent and efficient.
Electronic signatures for an Agile testing community
- Electronic record controls and signatures for qTest test cases and execution results
- Enable use of an Agile focused test management tool within a regulated environment
- Configurable VERA integration at the project level
- Supports Agile lifecycle across qTest and Jira integrations